There are some recipes out there that just never die in popularity. One of those is the humble Victoria sponge. It is loved in my household. It is simple to make yet tastes so delicious.
I am Stephen, a no body, just an ordinary guy from Lincolnshire, United Kingdom (born Northampton). Like many other people, I have battled depression, OCD and social anxiety. This blog tells my story and I will soon be launching my book telling of my battle and raising awarenss. Its not all doom and gloom on here, you will find recipes and fun related articles as well as some poetry.
Amazon author profile
I am also a self-published children’s author and poet. You can find my Amazon author profile by clicking here.
Thank you to those who have sponsored me so far. September will soon be here where I will be running 3 x 10k laps a… https://t.co/ErbPzusA6m
Find us on Facebook
- on Equinox24 – Fundraising page Good luck. An excellent charity to support. We will be behind you all
- on A secret crush Thanks Sis, I hope all is well in NZ
- on A secret crush Beautiful bro
- on Am I in the light of the tunnel? I've been longing to know how you're doing and delighted to hear of some light relief, enjoy and may…
- on An update Thank you so much Bob, hope all is well with you all.