One of the symptoms I struggle with is OCD – Obsessive compulsive disorder. For myself personally, this comes in the form of Obsessive thinking and simply not being able to switch the mind off. It often causes over thinking and mental exhaustion. It is most common at night when you are tired and want to sleep. You then find you cannot sleep and insomnia kicks in.
I am Stephen, a no body, just an ordinary guy from Lincolnshire, United Kingdom (born Northampton). Like many other people, I have battled depression, OCD and social anxiety. This blog tells my story and as of July 2018, I launched my autobiography 'The Darkened Path' telling of my battle o raise awareness. Its not all doom and gloom on here, you will find recipes and fun related articles as well as some poetry.
Amazon author profile
I am also a self-published children’s author and poet. You can find my Amazon author profile by clicking here.
Find us on Facebook
- on An Inspiration A beautiful article written about someone special and it just goes to show with the love and support…
- on Equinox24 – Fundraising page Good luck. An excellent charity to support. We will be behind you all
- on A secret crush Thanks Sis, I hope all is well in NZ
- on A secret crush Beautiful bro
- on Am I in the light of the tunnel? I've been longing to know how you're doing and delighted to hear of some light relief, enjoy and may…