In October 2018, I will be travelling with Sleaford Striders AC to Bilbao to run in the night half marathon. Updates on the progress to the run and from the run will appear here throughout the summer of 2018. This will be my 6th half-marathon in a year.
I am Stephen, a no body, just an ordinary guy from Lincolnshire, United Kingdom (born Northampton). Like many other people, I have battled depression, OCD and social anxiety. This blog tells my story and as of July 2018, I launched my autobiography 'The Darkened Path' telling of my battle o raise awareness. Its not all doom and gloom on here, you will find recipes and fun related articles as well as some poetry.
Amazon author profile
I am also a self-published children’s author and poet. You can find my Amazon author profile by clicking here.
Revealing the soul was my debut poetry collection. 6 chapters of poetry including love poetry, running, depression,… https://t.co/94lw6Drkut
Find us on Facebook
- on An Inspiration A beautiful article written about someone special and it just goes to show with the love and support…
- on Equinox24 – Fundraising page Good luck. An excellent charity to support. We will be behind you all
- on A secret crush Thanks Sis, I hope all is well in NZ
- on A secret crush Beautiful bro
- on Am I in the light of the tunnel? I've been longing to know how you're doing and delighted to hear of some light relief, enjoy and may…