Up until July 2017, I had spent 14 years working in the travel industry. This was through running my own independent, online travel agency. Although it was a sad time shutting the business down, I still have the passion for travel and in this section of my blog, I will share many of the wonderful places that I have visited or will visit in the future.
I am Stephen, a no body, just an ordinary guy from Lincolnshire, United Kingdom (born Northampton). Like many other people, I have battled depression, OCD and social anxiety. This blog tells my story and as of July 2018, I launched my autobiography 'The Darkened Path' telling of my battle o raise awareness. Its not all doom and gloom on here, you will find recipes and fun related articles as well as some poetry.
Amazon author profile
I am also a self-published children’s author and poet. You can find my Amazon author profile by clicking here.
Revealing the soul was my debut poetry collection. 6 chapters of poetry including love poetry, running, depression,… https://t.co/fcB6YdSXE5
Find us on Facebook
- on An Inspiration A beautiful article written about someone special and it just goes to show with the love and support…
- on Equinox24 – Fundraising page Good luck. An excellent charity to support. We will be behind you all
- on A secret crush Thanks Sis, I hope all is well in NZ
- on A secret crush Beautiful bro
- on Am I in the light of the tunnel? I've been longing to know how you're doing and delighted to hear of some light relief, enjoy and may…